What is the Research Access Process?
The EPAD LCS Research Access Process (ERAP) is designed to give academic researchers and institutions from all over the world a way of accessing the data, samples and image data collected during the longitudinal cohort study. The study data is made available in secure online Workspaces in order to facilitate collaboration between people and teams with similar research aims.
- EPAD LCS V500.0 (published 19th May 2019) – doi:10.34688/epadlcs_v500.0_19.05.10
- EPAD LCS V1500.0 (published 29th November 2019) – doi:10.34688/epadlcs_v1500.0_19.11.29
Join an Existing Research Project
Before making an application of your own, have a look at the projects already being undertaken.
If you would like to join one of these projects and collaborate with the team, email us on the contact form at the bottom of this page, quoting the Application ID.
How do I apply?
- Applications are made through a system called Wizehive.
- To set up an account with Wizehive, you will provide outline information in the link on this page and once this is received and checked by the ERAP Administration, then you will receive an email explaining how to login to Wizehive. You only have to do this once, subsequent applications can be done directly in your Wizehive account.
- Next, complete your research access application, taking care to complete all sections of the form.
- For data access only, your application will be sent on to the next step.
- For access to data with corresponding biological samples or MRI DICOM data, your application will be forwarded to the relevant Research Access Committee for consideration/approval.
- You and your team will then receive login details for the Aridhia DRE platform. Your data will be hosted here in a secure, online Workspace containing analytical tools for you and your team to utilise in your research. You can find more information on using the platform in the Aridhia DRE knowledge base.
- Make sure your team is made aware that they will be receiving invitation emails/activation text messages for security reasons.
How do I submit a follow-up application?
- As an EPAD researcher you will now have a Wizehive account that you can use to submit a follow-up application.
Use the link that was provided to you by email from the EPAD Research Access Administration to access the Wizehive portal. (The email address that you supplied in your first application will be your User Name).
- You can reset your password using the Forgot Password link on the portal sign-in page.
- If you have any other issues accessing the Wizehive portal then you can contact us via the form below.
If you have any technical difficulties accessing Aridhia DRE, please don’t hesitate in contacting us by filling in the contact form below.
- EPAD Protocol Version 2.2
- EPAD Protocol Version 3.0
- EPAD Protocol Version 4.0
- EPAD Protocol Version 5.0