The Alzheimer’s Disease Data Initiative (ADDI) is calling on experts from around the world to join them in a two-week virtual Data Hackathon. In self-selected teams of two to four people, participants will be investigating the potential of different biomarkers in Alzheimer’s disease.
Teams will be using the new NeuroToolKit (NTK) app, developed by Roche in partnership with leading academic collaborators, and work with datasets from the EPAD project by utilizing ADDI resources. Participants will also be able to collaborate with other participants in the new ADDI online community.
Specifically, teams will:
– Perform exploratory data analysis
– Execute standardized descriptive analysis
– Conduct standardized hypothesis-related analysis
– Create their own standardized analysis
– Share and validate the customization analysis in different datasets.
Interested in participating? Space is limited and registration will close on June 24, 2022 (or when spaces are full).
For more information, visit the ADDI website.