- This event has passed.
11th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease (CTAD)
October 24, 2018 - October 27, 2018
We are delighted to announce that EPAD co-coordinator Professor Craig Ritchie will deliver an oral presentation at the 11th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease (CTAD) on 27th October at 3.15pm.
The goal of CTAD 2018 is to bring together today’s worldwide leaders in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease to discuss new results, candidate therapeutics, and methodological issues important to the development of the next generation of Alzheimer’s disease treatments.
Professor Ritchie (Centre for Dementia Prevention, University of Edinburgh) will present a summary of EPAD’s First Formal Data Lock (EPAD V500.0) and predictors of amyloid status.
We are also pleased to announce that five EPAD abstracts have been accepted as a poster presentation during the 11th edition of Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s disease:
- Lisa Vermunt “Study enrollment and Alzheimer’s disease pathology in relation to cohort type and participant characteristics in the EPAD Registry” (P100)
- Michel Ropacki “Baseline characterization of the European prevention of Alzheimer’s dementia (EPAD) longitudinal cohort study (LCS)” (P143)
- Delia Gheorghe “The use of Machine learning algorithms in Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s disease” (LBP8)
- Lucy Stirland “Association between amyloid status and multiple chronic diseases in European Prevention of Alzheimer’s Dementia (EPAD): network and cluster analyses” (P105)
- Sarah Bauermeister ” Psychometric methodologies to increase scale-reliability in dementia-focused epidemiology: Outcomes from the European Prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease Study and UK Biobank” (LBP54)
The full CTAD program is now available for download.