Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe
November 27 - November 29
Katrin Haeverans (Clinical Scientist and External Affairs Director at JPNV) will be presenting EPAD at the Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe congress in Barcelona on 29th November, 15:00 – 15:30h.
STREAM 8: Real World Evidence, Paediatrics, Trial Design & Big Data
Thursday, 29 November 2018 15:00 – 15:30
CASE STUDY: Collaborative studies and platform studies – changing the scope of clinical research:
- The sad truth about Alzheimer’s Dementia
- EPAD (Early Prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease)– A New Era for Performing Prevention studies using a platform approach
- EPAD Consortium joining forces – Framework and Scene setting
- Building a Platform
- What are the operational challenges?
- What is the added value for pharma companies?